How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing date for applications||Friday 15th January 2021|
|Final panel interviews||25th/27th January 2021|
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and will be pleased to help meet any requirements arising as part of the recruitment process, for example as a result of disability.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our retained consultant at Penna Executive SearchNick Raper on 07715 690 463.
To apply please click the link here